Saturday, September 8, 2012

29 Faces #1

There will usually be a story behind each face that I post. I would love to add what I was thinking while sketching the 'person' that is coming to life before my own eyes and created by my fingers!

So, this guy was made while I was watching Ghost Hunters. (the new one without Grant) :(  The Episode was "Camp Fear"...I think the title was a little exaggeration on producer's side....lol.

So...here is my face! I rarely sketch a man's face...but would love to do more in the future!


I think you can click on image to enlarge it!
love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, great job on the face. You captured the maleness. In particular, The jawline and the mouth area make your drawing really successful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me something sweet!